- Radical Coupling of Iodocarbonyl Compounds with Butenylindium Generated by Transmetalation between Cyclopropylmethylstannane and Indium Halides [abstract]
Makoto Yasuda, Kensuke Kiyokawa, Kenji Osaki and Akio Baba
Organometallics, 2009, 28 (1), 132–139.
- Highly stereoselective synthesis of vicinal diols by stannous chloride-mediated addition of hydroxyallylic stannanes to aldehydes [abstract]
Makoto Yasuda, Tatsuya Azuma, Kensuke Tsuruwa, Srinivasarao Arulananda Babu and Akio Baba
Tetrahedron Lett. 2009, 50, 3209–3212.
- Isolation and Characterization of a Nucleophilic Allylic Indium Reagent [abstract]
Makoto Yasuda, Masahiko Haga and Akio Baba
Organometallics, 2009, 28 (7), 1998–2000.
- Regio- and Stereoselective Generation of Alkenylindium Compounds from Indium Tribromide, Alkynes, and Ketene Silyl Acetals [abstract]
Yoshihiro Nishimoto, Ryosuke Moritoh, Makoto Yasuda, Akio Baba
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2009, 48, 4577 –4580.
- Indium-catalyzed coupling reaction between silyl enolates and alkyl chlorides or alkyl ethers [abstract]
Yoshihiro Nishimoto, Takahiro Saito, Makoto Yasuda and Akio Baba
Tetrahedron, 2009, 65, 5462-5471.
- Isolation and Crystallographic Characterization of Allylindium Species Generated from Allyl Halide and Indium(0) [abstract]
Makoto Yasuda, Masahiko Haga, Akio Baba
Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2009, 5513-5517.
- Stereoselective synthesis of vicinal diols by the stannous chloride-mediated reaction of unprotected hydroxyallylic stannane with carbonyl compounds [abstract]
Makoto Yasuda, Kensuke Tsuruwa, Tatsuya Azuma, Srinivasarao Arulananda Babu, Akio Baba
Tetrahedron. 2009, 65, 9569–9574.
- α-Alkylation of Carbonyl Compounds by Direct Addition of Alcohols to Enol Acetates [abstract]
Yoshihiro Nishimoto, Yoshiharu Onishi, Makoto Yasuda, Akio Baba
Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. 2009, 48, 9131-9134.